Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chocolate Diary

So, I must not have read what I typed the other day about chocolate. I indeed had a chocolate doughnut that evening with a couple of chocolate chip cookies. The day after I had just two chocolate cookies and a tiny bit of chocolate at work. Yesterday I had a teeny pinch of chocolate chunk at work and today I had a cookie and a bite of chocolate caramel cake at work. So I'm not completely off chocolate. I haven't had my evening candy though! I'm proud of myself for that. It is the most difficult to give up - I have been having an evening chocolate bar/candy for most of my adult life.

Stupidly, the chocolate I've been eating has been mostly unconscious. I don't realize what I'm doing until I'm chewing it already. I definately need to watch that. What else have I been putting in my mouth in the way of food without being aware of it, I wonder?

I can do this, I really can :) The panic is starting to subside, but it's still there.

No comments: