Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Coming Up and walking :)

I am feeling much better.....so much better than I have been in ages. I don't know why exactly, maybe an Up is coming, maybe a Down is finishing. The lithium makes is so difficult to tell because the symptoms are different.

I went for a walk today and it was unbelievable :) The air is so clean from all the rain that I could smell flowers in all the nearby gardens. The wind was strong, but not strong enough to bother me at all. And even though the sun was out it was hidden a bit behind a sheer layer of clouds which diffused the sun nicely.

I forgot how much I like taking a walk by myself. I had to stop doing it after my marriage ended two years ago because I had to get a job and was sooooo tired all the time. Now I get up very early in the morning to go to work so I miss my favorite walking time (dawn) and get home when the sun is out in full strength. I could walk more and would like to, and I would like to do it without kids or anyone. That's one reason I liked walking at dawn, not many people out and about yet to add noise to the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! A few years ago when I *tried* to be a "runner", I would get up when it was still dark and go outside, and it was awesome to be there when normally there was so much noise and light. The quietness, coolness and darkness was soothing and a great way to start the day!

However, I found out after a few months, I am NO RUNNER! :-)

Good for you for walking! I should do that, too! :-)