Friday, September 21, 2007

Soooooooo tired

I am working so much overtime lately that I have barely any time to sleep. If S wasn't here I'd just go to bed at seven in the evening, but with him here I want to see him and talk to him. So I nap every day. Today my nap took away the exhaustion and left me merely tired. The shower helped, too, washing away all the grime and aches from work.

Another problem with me working later is that I have almost no time alone. I'm getting home about the same time as the boys or I nap the afternoon away. My cheques are fat, though :)

The Bipolar clinic is back at the Mental Health Clinic. I plan on going. It's a ten week course on understanding Bipolar Disorder. Family members are welcome and when S first heard about it he said he'd make the time to go. Now he's saying it's a day-to-day decision. Now I wonder, do I want him to go? Not if he has a poor attitude about it, that's for sure.

My sister is convinced she has Ashberger's Syndrome. She has none of the symptoms of it and hasn't discussed it with a psychiatrist (that I know of). I think she's just looking to be special somehow and is using illness to be something different. I think she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

No comments: