Monday, July 30, 2007

Doing better with new dosage

I'm feeling more stable now. Maybe the change in medication is working.



One thing that will definately bring on a Down is lack of time alone. That is something I'm going to have to make sure I get often. And I like time alone to be in my house, where other people join me. I don't like being alone somewhere and having to come back home to a houseful of people, even coming home to S and no one else is a bit too much.



I still can't seem to find any bipolar support groups or anything in my city. There are online communities, sure, but then I can't read the expressions of everybody and I don't post in those very often. So then I end up feeling left out or unimportant. I know that's silly, but it's how I feel.



S's family is having a big family reunion this weekend. I'm only sort of looking forward to it. I don't really want to be around that many people and have no down time at all. Meeting the people might be interesting though.

1 comment:

~Ivy said...

There aren't any support groups in my area either..

I hate coming home to a bunch of people.. I really dont like being around a bunch of people.. it sends my anxiety levels through the roof which triggers me for something much worse.. I have to have down time.. which is another reason i am up at odd hours of the night.. With the kids.. I HAVE to have alone time Or I become someone I dont even want to be around