Friday, August 31, 2007

Four different chemicals

Things seem to be going well, I feel almost normal :) About as normal as I can be, anyway.

The way I used to see events in my life was determined by which chemical was in my brain at the time. Like wearing different colored glasses will change how you see the world around you. I thought there were only three ways to see things: manic, depressive and angry. I have found another, and it seems much more dangerous. That is the complete absence of feeling. The 'dead inside' feeling with malevolence added. When I feel this way I don't have any compassion for any living being, I don't have any desire to interact with people and in fact they just irritate me. This one is dangerous because if I act on any thought during this time it turns out disastrous. Lucky for me this particular chemical is very short lived (about a day at worst, three or four days total) and reasonably rare. I think I scare the people around me with that one.

No comments: