Monday, May 21, 2007

Down and fat

I think I'm just a bit Down today. Nothing serious, but I don't want to participate in my life at all. I'd like to sit and read uninterrupted for hours on end. I don't want to do any running around or conversation upkeep or anything like that.



I'm also tired of being fat. Not so tired as I'd quit eating chocolate....but definately tired of it. I was trying on clothes and it was very unattractive to have my stomach stick out past my chest. I'm sore from exercising yesterday, well, more stiff than sore I guess. I know that my Downs now include thoughts of how fat I am. It becomes obsessive almost...all I can think about. When I'm a bit Up I just make do with what I have.



I feel like I could nap, even though I slept long enough last night.

No comments: