Saturday, May 5, 2007

Still coasting in normal

Yep, you guessed it - I'm still feeling normal, normal, normal. The only times I've felt Down since I started this blog were situation related instead of brain chemical related. And I've only felt very Up once, but since then I've been drinking ginormous amounts of water.

I've lost my appetite for food. I did my usual food shopping today and found absolutely nothing appealed to me. So I bought the usual stuff (yeah, mostly junk). Now I find I eat out of habit more than anything else. Most often I'm not even hungry - it's just time to eat so I eat. Hmmmmm, recently I was complaining of feeling chubby so you'd think I'd be able to just stop eating when I'm not hungry but it's so much harder than that. Food is one of the things I turn to when I'm bored. Or stressed. Or anxious. Or happy. Get the picture? Food has rarely been something just to fuel my body. Time to focus on that a bit more and do less of this unconscious eating thing.

No comments: