Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still good and hot

Still feeling pretty good, I like the Normals that happen. I can't actually remember a time in my life that I felt even or steady much of the time. This last Down was awful though so I'm still considering altering my dosage of lithium.

The idea of having my boys work for their allowance is working out well....except it's a bit difficult to find jobs for them to do all the time. My house is spotless at the moment :) At least it's summer so they can do outside chores as well as inside.

Oh my goodness it's getting hot out now. Today has been a nice warm one (about +25C) and I've been enjoying it as much as possible. I used to love going outside in the summer and just sitting in the yard and watching the kids play. Now I work in a production plant/bakery and it's hothothot in the building all day. I feel like I work in an oven and leave work to drive in an oven (no AC in the car) so I don't spend as much time basking in the sun as I used to. Instead I enjoy cool showers :)

Thank you comment-leavers :) It's good to know there are other people that find it difficult to balance everything and follow through on things. I still wonder how much of that is me and how much is bipolar.

No comments: