Monday, May 7, 2007

A tiny bit Down but a good day

Although I did feel just a tad Down today it was still a good day.

S did what he could to make the day special to me as it was my birthday celebration night. I am very pleased at the gifts :) A large box of Bernard Callebeaux chocolates and a gift card to a salon for a massage. I've never had a massage and had wanted one. Actually, at the Weekend to End Breast Cancer last year they had volunteer massage therapists and chiropractors, but by the time I got to Tent City and got in line for a massage they had no more spots available. That was the one experience I wanted to have there more than anything else. I was surprised that S remembered I wanted that and gave me a gift for it :)

The lithium is causing me to lose my appetite though. I had a very hard time picking a restaurant because food just doesn't look good. Even food shopping was difficult because I had no idea what to buy and make. You'd think I'd be thinner by now :)

No comments: