Saturday, May 26, 2007

Normal I think

I'm better now, not so grumpy and irritable. I had such a hard week at work that I felt like I was never ever going to be caught up on anything. On top of that I finally got my lawnmower back from being serviced, so I cut my grass yesterday and that just exhausted me. I slept hard last night and could still sleep today.

So my mood is just ok. Not Up or Down it feels like. I'm better able to control my anger now, which is good. My youngest son was doing the dishes and he got the counter, floor and him just soaked. Instead of yelling I showed him a better way of handling it. Is this how normal parents are?

Yesterday evening my boys got lost in the mall. Ok, not lost exactly as they are 10 and 12, but missing. They weren't where they were supposed to be. They had their phones but S and I didn't have ours, so I tried calling the boys from store phones and a payphone. It turned out one boy's phone was on silent and I was getting the number wrong on the other one. So their punishment for today was to do any and all chores I say without complaint. I had them working all day until now. I figured seven hours of hard labour was enough.

I'm still tired of being fat.

No comments: