Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tired and normal

Just buzzing right now - I had a couple of sips of Coke. I haven't had any caffiene in so long because of the lithium, now my body just doesn't process it very well. I expect to crash soon :)

Although I was tired most of the day I still had a good one. Not overly cranky or Down, not Up either. I actually caught myself wondering if I will be in a perpetual state of normal now. How weird would that be? Especially after so many years of extreme emotions.

Now that my son is in soccer again I have to try to figure out the whole bathroom thing. His games are longer now since he's older and I don't think I can last over two hours without recycling some water. We'll see. At least it's a short season.

My other son is moving his room around again. Lately he's been rearranging it almost every other day. He's 12, so maybe he's just trying to find himself? Or maybe he's looking for order in a world where his mom's boyfriend has moved in and his dad is engaged to his girlfriend. Our divorce was only finalized last November and we've only been separated for two years, so maybe he's finding things are moving a bit fast.

No comments: