Friday, May 4, 2007

Still a happy normal

Still on the Up side of normal :) This is very odd to me, to be not fluctuating at all. I am so accustomed to radical mood swings that this whole 'normal' phase has seemed to last a year.

Can the lithium really be working for me? Will I grow a tolerance to it and it suddenly won't work? It's good to know that at least I'm not depressed most of the time. I did hear about how that can happen - depression taking over. I feel in control and generally happy. Ok, I still get irritable with my boys around sometimes.....but I'm sure that's normal. Since I started the lithium I found that I can't multitask at all. So watching tv or reading or doing something on the computer requires my full attention. I wonder if that is to be expected with lithium. I'm still trying to find some sort of group or something where I can find out if other bipolar people have similar experiences. Just want to know that I'm not a complete nut :)

No comments: