Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good mood, good day

I have been in a very good mood all day :) Not so good that I feel a bit hysterical or panicky, just good like pleasant and pleasing. So the Up is still around...I like that :)

One thing I miss is being alone. When I was growing up I would go to my bedroom almost all the time and be alone. I didn't have many friends to take my time up as well. When I moved in with my ex-husband I spent most of my time alone. Then he moved out and I spent a good deal of time alone. I used to feel a bit lonely sometimes, but for the most part I enjoyed it very much. Now I live with S and I get almost no time at all alone. We are always in the same room if we are home together. And my boys are always nearby as well. So the only time I have completely alone is when I get home from work until the boys are home from school or when S is working and the boys are with their dad. So anyway, I could have been off work early today and possibly yesterday but chose to fill my day with useless stuff so I would get home on time. You'd think I would want to spend a lot of time with S, and I do enjoy talking to him and being with him. But it's hard to break a lifetime of conditioning about being by myself.

No comments: