Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Up a tiny bit....and sleepless

No problems at all today, except very little sleep. I don't know why I didn't sleep last night - only about four hours. And I didn't get a nap at all today or yesterday and I'm not all that tired. I remember feeling this way when I started the lithium but didn't expect it to return. I really need to go back to my psychiatrist and ask about other medications without such harsh side effects.

So today I feel like I'm happy-normal. Again, it would be nice to feel this way all the time.

On another note, my aunt is out of the hospital but going to a care facility. I don't know why she's going there, other than to heal physically, and she is considered elderly. And living on her own.

I've also blocked V from contacting me, it's just too stressful for me to deal with her right now.

No donations yet to help me walk for breast cancer.

You'd think I'd be sad at all of this, but I'm not. Still Up I suppose.

No comments: