Saturday, April 21, 2007

Normal

Yesterday S and I went to a comedy club and laughed our asses off! It was good that I was still feeling Up-ish so I was able to enjoy it quite a bit.

One thing I did was have some of S's beer. He doesn't drink often and I drink even less so this was a treat. I only had about a quarter to a third of the bottle, but it really made me feel drunk. I don't know if this is from the lithium or not but I do know I don't feel that drunk after only that little bit. And when we got home the couch was spinning away on me as I sat on it. When I woke up this morning I felt hung over. A huge headache with extra tiredness mixed with some irritability. I did a search on the Internet about drug interactions with lithium and alcohol and came up empty. It isn't a major concern to drink a bit and take the lithium, so I don't know why it would have affected me so much. Also today I had the liqui-poops. I can't seem to get rid of that side effect at all. I just don't have normal bowels any more.

So today I feel normal. Not happy or sad or irritable. Just tired and generally ok (now that my bowels have emptied and there's no more pain).

No comments: