Monday, April 9, 2007

Normal

If I could choose a day to be called 'normal' it would be today :) I don't feel overly sad, happy or irritable. There is no urgency or panic associated with a high and there is no raw nerve feeling associated with out-of-control anger. I don't feel at all paralytic as I do in the peak (valley?) of a Down. Instead I just felt generally ok all day. I was cheery at work and good with my boys and looking forward to my man coming home from work.

Even the lithium dosage seems right today. I drank enough water so that I didn't have the tight skin feeling around my eyes, or the confused feeling of not being able to access words to describe the pictures in my mind. My muscle strength was good (I'm still clumsy, though, but feel strong not weak), and my belly doesn't feel bloaty at all. I also feel completely rested with no draggy-assed feeling of needing more sleep. I did have a tiny nap of 45 minutes after work, but only slept five hours at night. This concerns me a bit as that doesn't seem like enough sleep, but we'll see.

Now, if only I could feel like this all the time.......

No comments: